Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mayhem in Miami...I mean, Mayville

Remember I told you I was assistant director for the next Miami Little Theatre play, “Mayhem in Mayville”? Huh? Well, I’m still the assistant, and now an actress in it, oh, and a stand in director since original director has now turned actor as of yesterday at 11:00 pm. Did I mention the play opens TOMORROW??!?!?! Mayhem in Mayville is a fast-paced, murder mystery where YOU have it in your power to determine whodunit. Seriously, you do!

Holy cow, directorship is tough work and I’ve only been a full-fledge one for less than 24 hours. Don’t let the craziness be in vain… come see our show, please. Pretty please. We’ll be ready. Yeah, totally. We’re totally ready. For real.

So, if you happen to be up thisaway, it opens on Thursday, April 30th at 7:30pm with shows on May 1st and 2nd at 7:30 and a matinee at 2:00 on Sunday, the 3rd. All performances are at the NEO Fine Arts Center…just look for the mad crowds and lines, of course. And, for two lucky people, if you respond IMMEDIATELY, I’ll give you free directions on how to get there. What? Sorry, I’ve got nothing to give but an evening of pure entertainment (and here’s hoping that the entertainment is all planned…)

No comments: